Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Genting Night Fiesta and Fireworks

Last Sunday, me and my girlfriend went to Genting again. Because Genting is giving me FREE room stay on 12/3 (sat).

I think most of the parents will know that, this week is school holiday~~~ YEAH!

Genting have prepared some event for this school holiday. Night Fiesta and Daily Fireworks!

At first, I was thinking to sell off this room to have some extra pocket money. But didn’t success. But never mind. At the end, I went myself and have a nice and memorable holiday for myself and my girlfriend.

P1040218

P1040219

Yupe. This is our room. It is just a First World standard room. What you expect for a FREE room!! But, it is quite enough for 2 of us! ^.^

After a bath, and yeah… let’s head to the night fiesta… Actually is just like a Pasar Malam. BUT!!!!! This is Pasar Malam at GENTING!!! Different 1… lol (That is what my girlfriend said)

Oh NO!!!!!! Walk until half way. It is start raining. From the photo above, you can see we all wet. Smile so happily. But, actually we are shivering.

Haiz, the bad luck didn’t end here. The weather of that day is bad. Too much mist. They still having fireworks. But, I totally can’t see it. Just see some Lightning in the sky.

Then the next day morning, we wake up in the morning 10AM. Having our breakfast at Starbuck. Then come back to KL.

P1040232

IMG_0438IMG_0439IMG_0441

It is really a nice experience to Pasar Malam at GENTING.

1 comment: