Friday, December 04, 2009

Little Ben at Kota Kemuning

(2009-11-07) Saturday , My darling bring me to a very special restaurant (Little Ben) which allocated at Kota Kemuning. It locate in the area of industry. If my darling didn’t bring me to there, i think i won’t ever notice there have a restaurant.


This building is beside the restaurant. I heard from my darling. This building contain all the girls needs (SPA, Salon, Nail makeup, Massage and etc..)

DSC04256

This is the outside of the Little Ben restaurantDSC04255

The decoration inside also very nice. Some more it have provide 3 computer with Internet access. But all the computers was occupied with all the kids. ^.^
(On the left hand side of the picture)

DSC04233

DSC04232

As you can see. The price there is not very expensive. Each meal is not exceed RM10.00.

DSC04240 DSC04243

Everyday also got Set Lunch Promotion.
That day is Saturday, Set Lunch is “Original Nasi Dagang” cost RM8.90. Add on another RM0.10 will get a Drink and a Fruit.

DSC04250

Here is my “Original Nasi Dagang”… Wau… drooling already, right?

DSC04239

My darling order a "Beef Brisket Kuey Tiaw Soup" cost RM8.90 only.

DSC04244

DSC04246

And we also order a “Soybean milk, fried dough sticks” (豆浆,油条)

DSC04251

OK. Finish sharing the picture. ^.^

For those who want to go “Little Ben”. Here is a Map.

DSC04249

For those who think Kota Kemuning is too far???? Hahahaha… Actually, they have another branch at Pavillion Shopping Mall, KL.

DSC04254

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this website is really good and the users are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

    Here is my website: fake ray bans

    ReplyDelete