Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nuffnang Orphan Premiere Screening

Yesterday go to MidValley to catch the Orphan Premiere screening giving by Nuffnang!


The story is all about a "Girl" name Esther


Synopsis

The tragic loss of their unborn child has devastated Kate (Vera Farmiga) and
John (Peter Sarsgaard), taking a toll on both their marriage and Kate’s fragile psyche
as she is plagued by nightmares and haunted by demons from her past. Struggling to
regain some semblance of normalcy in their lives, the couple decides to adopt another
child. At the local orphanage, both John and Kate find themselves strangely drawn to a
young girl named Esther (Isabelle Fuhrman)…but Esther is not what she appears to be
and, concerned for the safety of her family, Kate tries to get John and others to see
past Esther’s sweet facade. But her warnings go unheeded until it may be too late…for
everyone.

I still remember how Esther say : "You’re not going to tell on me, are you?"


I meet TianChad again... ^.^
And i meet Nicola also.... But in the dark cinema, so don't really saw her pretty face.... ;)

And i saw Coco.. but i don't know she is coco.. until just now visited her blog....XP

And as usually, saw Jess and Suresh.... I didn't go to say "hi..." with them, because i'm with my gf, i scare my gf will be boring.... Sorry guys and girls... :-(


2 comments:

  1. u saw so many ppl but u didnt see me? :P hehe! joking! btw, nice blog!! my first visit here and would love to come back here for more visits in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother гecommenԁеd Ι might like this website.

    He ωas entirely right. This ρost trulу made my dаy.
    You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Check out my webpage; Page1rankingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete