Friday, July 03, 2009

Coconut House - Jaya 3

Yesterday night, My Manager belanja us for Dinner... Yay~~~
Dinner at Coconut House - Jaya 3
This Restaurant is owned by my manager friend who is the writing of "椰子屋" - a very old time magizine.

OK. Let's go for the dinner~~


~~ MENU ~~



Oh yea... Please note that, this is a NON-Halal restaurant...



I have order this drink...Never try before... "Coconut Blended"


Some special name of foods~~


~~ Me Me Me ~~


~~ Tiramisu ~~


~~ FOOD ~~







This is the Coconut Blended!!!



Jen Sen and Mei Er (My Colleague)




"8 Days A Week" ?? @.@"""
I asked my manager, he said it's a song of beatles... =.=???



The Decoration of the Restaurant










Me Again ~~~ lolx



~~ My Colleague ~~


At the End... I want to ...
Thanks Mr Puah (My Manager) for the dinner~~

Thanks Ya~~
Hahahah... Got a such good manager!! Love it

7 comments:

  1. location location?
    Im a vegetarian i wonder wat can i eat there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-33-01, 3 Two Square, No.2 Jalan 19/1,
    46300 Petaling Jaya
    Tel: 016-3136908
    Email: jrock.ch@gmail.com

    Business Hours:
    11:00AM - 10:00PM
    8 Days A Week
    (4:00PM - 6:00PM Rest)

    For more info : http://coconut-house.com/locations/

    Of course vegetarian can go!!
    1 of my colleage in the photo (Jen Sen), he also a vegetarian~~~
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the location info. I might go try it out too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... Thanks for the support...
    This is my manager friend shop... and my manager treat us dinner last night...
    So, helping my manager to advertise ....
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhhhhhhhhhh why all the good food all in malaysia...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow manager belanja.. nice!
    nice food! will check out the place when im free =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelvin : Yeah... Malaysia still have many others nice food!! Come back Malaysia lar... ^.^

    kenwooi : Yupe... My manager nice le... hehehe....^.^ V

    ReplyDelete