Sunday, July 19, 2009

Revolution Party 09

Revolution Party 09

Last friday, me and my gf went to the Revolution party 09.

This party is organize by the Segi CF.

It locate at Kota Damansara Segi.





The Performance


The Segi Kota Damansara is totally different with Segi at Subang.

The Segi Kota Damansara is Big, Beautiful, and Grand...compare to Subang...Walau....



See the Hall of Segi Kota Damansara already know....

The seat and the place is even better than 1u GSC cinema... Walau~~




Me and My Darling


After we finish the party.

We go yam cha~~ lolx

Simply took when yam cha~~







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cool, segi is right next to my old schoo, Sri Kdu. I have friends studying in segi too. Visiting from bloggerunited btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not really excited about fucking hisfriends but as long as Bob is there with me, I do whatever hewants me to do and these men are always so gentle with me andtreat me like a lady. She always followed Brightmans orders, though she was never quite sure.
    lesbian sex stories free
    free erotic xxx sex stories
    adult lesbian sex stories
    post orgasm bondage handjob stories
    literotica mutual masturbation stories
    Im not really excited about fucking hisfriends but as long as Bob is there with me, I do whatever hewants me to do and these men are always so gentle with me andtreat me like a lady. She always followed Brightmans orders, though she was never quite sure.

    ReplyDelete